The Lanvin for H&M collaboration has been very secretive, no images has been leaked as of yet and all we know is that the collection will be shown to everyone at the same time on November 2nd. H&M held a blogger competition last month and the winner was Zet Fashion and they got to host an exclusive trailer for the upcoming Lanvin for H&M Fashion Show. The cute trailer featured Lanvin’s artistic director Alber Elbaz sketching up dresses, so be sure to tune in on November 2nd for a preview of the collection.
In the meantime, check out the video below featuring fashion model Natasha Poly talking about the new collection from Lanvin for H&M and go behind-the-scenes at the film shoot for the collaboration. I’m super excited about this collaboration, can’t wait to see the entire collection!!!
- $175.0 BUY IT NOW 7hr 39mins
- $89.6 BUY IT NOW 8hr 11mins
- $85.0 BUY IT NOW 9hr 13mins
- $199.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 15mins
- $199.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 21mins
- $39.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 59mins
- $39.99 0 bids 21hr 16mins
- $29.99 BUY IT NOW 22hr 7mins
Tags: Lanvin For H&M