I think I’ve came down with a cold today, took a “sick day” and just rested at home and checked email. I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking me about my Isabel Marant Willow Sneakers (here, here, here and here), unfortunately I have no tips on helping anyone get a pair. I would say keep trying the store and net-a-porter.com and get lucky. I came across an email from reader Jazzy telling me there’s an affordable pair that looks to be inspired by the Isabel Marant sneakers called Lemarè. If you don’t want to drop $760 (plus tax) on a pair of the real deal, these are almost as good for $277. I personally prefer my Isabel Marant pairs but if you’re looking for the same idea, these are a great choice. Available at luisaviaroma.com and on their official eBay Store.
Can you tell the difference? I can. What do you think of these?
- $401.5 BUY IT NOW 1hr 20mins
- $375.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 6mins
- $420.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 38mins
- $520.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 59mins
- $255.00 BUY IT NOW 7hr 24mins
- $102.5 4 bids 15hr 17mins
- $450.00 0 bids 17hr 17mins
- $399.99 BUY IT NOW 17hr 30mins