I think I’ve came down with a cold today, took a “sick day” and just rested at home and checked email. I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking me about my Isabel Marant Willow Sneakers (here, here, here and here), unfortunately I have no tips on helping anyone get a pair. I would say keep trying the store and net-a-porter.com and get lucky. I came across an email from reader Jazzy telling me there’s an affordable pair that looks to be inspired by the Isabel Marant sneakers called Lemarè. If you don’t want to drop $760 (plus tax) on a pair of the real deal, these are almost as good for $277. I personally prefer my Isabel Marant pairs but if you’re looking for the same idea, these are a great choice. Available at luisaviaroma.com and on their official eBay Store.
Can you tell the difference? I can. What do you think of these?
- $210.00 0 bids 0hr 33mins
- $252.00 BUY IT NOW 3hr 16mins
- $250.00 BUY IT NOW 4hr 45mins
- $325.00 BUY IT NOW 8hr 4mins
- $379.00 BUY IT NOW 10hr 19mins
- $149.00 1 bids 10hr 19mins
- $79.00 0 bids 10hr 38mins
- $395.00 BUY IT NOW 11hr 19mins