I think I’ve came down with a cold today, took a “sick day” and just rested at home and checked email. I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking me about my Isabel Marant Willow Sneakers (here, here, here and here), unfortunately I have no tips on helping anyone get a pair. I would say keep trying the store and net-a-porter.com and get lucky. I came across an email from reader Jazzy telling me there’s an affordable pair that looks to be inspired by the Isabel Marant sneakers called Lemarè. If you don’t want to drop $760 (plus tax) on a pair of the real deal, these are almost as good for $277. I personally prefer my Isabel Marant pairs but if you’re looking for the same idea, these are a great choice. Available at luisaviaroma.com and on their official eBay Store.
Can you tell the difference? I can. What do you think of these?
- $195.00 7 bids 3hr 37mins
- $255.00 BUY IT NOW 9hr 46mins
- $86.00 20 bids 11hr 14mins
- $275.00 0 bids 14hr 13mins
- $499.99 BUY IT NOW 14hr 19mins
- $300.00 BUY IT NOW 14hr 50mins
- $360.00 0 bids 14hr 54mins
- $599.99 BUY IT NOW 15hr 5mins