I think I’ve came down with a cold today, took a “sick day” and just rested at home and checked email. I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking me about my Isabel Marant Willow Sneakers (here, here, here and here), unfortunately I have no tips on helping anyone get a pair. I would say keep trying the store and net-a-porter.com and get lucky. I came across an email from reader Jazzy telling me there’s an affordable pair that looks to be inspired by the Isabel Marant sneakers called Lemarè. If you don’t want to drop $760 (plus tax) on a pair of the real deal, these are almost as good for $277. I personally prefer my Isabel Marant pairs but if you’re looking for the same idea, these are a great choice. Available at luisaviaroma.com and on their official eBay Store.
Can you tell the difference? I can. What do you think of these?
- $150.00 BUY IT NOW 2hr 7mins
- $375.00 BUY IT NOW 2hr 11mins
- $199.00 BUY IT NOW 3hr 6mins
- $275.00 0 bids 4hr 29mins
- $349.00 BUY IT NOW 4hr 36mins
- $400.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 57mins
- $650.00 BUY IT NOW 7hr 1mins
- $300.00 BUY IT NOW 7hr 29mins