Photo courtesy of H&M
Finally, the first look of the highly anticipated Lanvin for H&M collaboration has been revealed on VOGUE! The ad campaign was shot by David Sims which stars, from left to right, Hannelore Knuts, Jane Schmitt, Tati Collitar and Natasha Poly. The collection is slated to go on sale in the US and Canada on November 20 and the rest of the world on November 23 in around 200 H&M stores worldwide. Loving the sleek black looks, classy! I can’t wait to see more!
What’s your thoughts? Do you like the first look?
- $79.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 2mins
- $20.0 0 bids 6hr 18mins
- $39.99 0 bids 8hr 49mins
- $23.0 BUY IT NOW 12hr 19mins
- $145.0 BUY IT NOW 12hr 57mins
- $50.0 BUY IT NOW 13hr 29mins
- $69.99 BUY IT NOW 14hr 2mins
- $125.0 BUY IT NOW 14hr 57mins
Tags: Lanvin For H&M