Photo courtesy of H&M
Finally, the first look of the highly anticipated Lanvin for H&M collaboration has been revealed on VOGUE! The ad campaign was shot by David Sims which stars, from left to right, Hannelore Knuts, Jane Schmitt, Tati Collitar and Natasha Poly. The collection is slated to go on sale in the US and Canada on November 20 and the rest of the world on November 23 in around 200 H&M stores worldwide. Loving the sleek black looks, classy! I can’t wait to see more!
What’s your thoughts? Do you like the first look?
- $175.0 BUY IT NOW 7hr 39mins
- $89.6 BUY IT NOW 8hr 11mins
- $85.0 BUY IT NOW 9hr 13mins
- $199.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 15mins
- $199.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 21mins
- $39.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 59mins
- $39.99 0 bids 21hr 16mins
- $29.99 BUY IT NOW 22hr 7mins
Tags: Lanvin For H&M