With all eyes on the upcoming Jimmy Choo for H&M collaboration launching next month on November 14th, we can hardly remember anything. But thanks to my reader lucy92 for sending over the first look of the Sonia Rykiel for H&M ad campaign which already hit magazines like Spurr. The first look at the campaign features models Lara Stone, Caroline Trentini and Anne Vyalitsyna in all black lingerie with pink rosettes.
The exclusive lingerie pieces is slated to launch in-store on December 5, 2009. The collection will be launched in 1,500 H&M stores worldwide and at the same time, Sonia Rykiel will make this lingerie collection available in Sonia Rykiel’s major boutiques around the world. Stay tuned for more info forthcoming…
UPDATE 11.27.2009: Here’s the full preview of the Sonia Rykiel pour H&M ad campaign, click here to view.
Bigger pics after the jump…
- $599.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 20mins
- $10.0 BUY IT NOW 1hr 11mins
- $300.0 BUY IT NOW 2hr 35mins
- $337.25 BUY IT NOW 3hr 35mins
- $639.17 BUY IT NOW 3hr 35mins
- $673.26 BUY IT NOW 3hr 35mins
- $596.68 BUY IT NOW 3hr 35mins
- $588.04 BUY IT NOW 3hr 36mins