STYLE #: 344986
RELEASE DATE: December 26, 2008
Last week I was out at the Nike Headquarters in Portland, Oregon attending a Women’s Media Training Summit where they introduced the first-ever training shoe with women’s-specific technology. You’ve seen the first look when I posted up the Nike Fitness Package that arrived the day before training started. Sister One+ combines the best looking upper with Nike’s best technologies for your workout. The Sister One features the new Nike DiamondFLX technology which is designed to enhance multi-directional flexibility. The strategically-placed, diamond-shaped flex grooves provide the ideal amount of flexibility for a variety of training activities. In addition, it keeps the shoe low-profile and lightweight. The key features of the shoes are the Flywire technology, Zoom Air and Nike DiamondFLX technology.
I’ve experienced the shoe first-hand and it is super lightweight and comfortable, definitely an ideal shoe for the ladies hitting the gym and for a change the workout shoe actually looks good. The Nike Zoom Sister One+ will be released on December 26, 2008, look out for these!
More pics after the jump…
- Mesh upper provides ventilation and a lightweight fit.
- Flywire technology uses high-strength threads that work to provide support precisely where your foot needs it.
- Fewer stitches and external gilly lacing system enhance midfoot hold for both support and freedom of movement.
- Full forefoot poron sockliner provides cushioning and comfort directly against your foot.
- Higher density arch foam on medial and lateral sides for support and a great fit.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel for low-profile and responsive cushioning.
- Strategically-placed rubber pods in high-wear areas for great traction and ruability.
- Nike DiamondFLX technology enhances multidirectional flexibility and provides a lightweight and low-profile fit.