Lacoste released its “Life is a Beautiful Sport” Spring 2014 ad campaign shot by photographer Jacob Sutton featuring models Kati Nescher and Roch Barbot towering over urban landscapes in New York City. The models are wearing Lacoste Spring 2014 collection. The full campaign and film directed by Seb Edwards will premiere in France during the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony.
Lacoste brings about a new era by reinstating its founding values of joie de vivre, authenticity and elegance, as well as reinforcing the brand’s rich heritage, sporting spirit, innovation and French savoir-faire. “It’s life, it’s movement, it’s joy, it’s optimism, it’s sport, it’s fair play,” said José Luis Duran, chief executive officer of Lacoste.
More photos after the jump…
Photos courtesy of Lacoste
- $20.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 1mins
- $20.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 3mins
- $24.99 BUY IT NOW 0hr 4mins
- $5.25 BUY IT NOW 0hr 9mins
- $14.99 0 bids 0hr 12mins
- $102.19 BUY IT NOW 0hr 13mins
- $116.19 BUY IT NOW 0hr 13mins
- $123.19 BUY IT NOW 0hr 13mins