Photos courtesy of MTTM
If you were wondering what happened to Married to the MOB, they’re back with a new collection of leggings for fall! Leah McSweeney of Married To The Mob has teamed up with Vice columnist, Cat Marnell, in a campaign shot by Prince and Jacob of Lovecat magazine for her new collection of women’s
leggings. The limited edition printed leggings are available in three different styles: in peacock (a full-body pattern and a black-paneled option) and Aztec prints.
The leggings are made in limited numbers in NYC and retail for $50. You can purchase them now at www.mttmnyc.com. Pretty cool!
- $1.98 0 bids 3hr 11mins
- $18.99 BUY IT NOW 14hr 45mins
- $18.00 BUY IT NOW 3hr 48mins
- $20.00 BUY IT NOW 4hr 1mins
- $7.00 BUY IT NOW 7hr 35mins
- $16.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 58mins
- $17.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 58mins
- $16.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 22mins