Photos courtesy of MTTM
If you were wondering what happened to Married to the MOB, they’re back with a new collection of leggings for fall! Leah McSweeney of Married To The Mob has teamed up with Vice columnist, Cat Marnell, in a campaign shot by Prince and Jacob of Lovecat magazine for her new collection of women’s
leggings. The limited edition printed leggings are available in three different styles: in peacock (a full-body pattern and a black-paneled option) and Aztec prints.
The leggings are made in limited numbers in NYC and retail for $50. You can purchase them now at www.mttmnyc.com. Pretty cool!
- $15.00 0 bids 18hr 26mins
- $14.99 BUY IT NOW 23hr 26mins
- $20.00 BUY IT NOW 13hr 54mins
- $7.99 BUY IT NOW 18hr 39mins
- $22.94 BUY IT NOW 0hr 54mins
- $21.94 BUY IT NOW 2hr 36mins
- $32.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 14mins
- $48.00 BUY IT NOW 2hr 46mins