Photos courtesy of MTTM
If you were wondering what happened to Married to the MOB, they’re back with a new collection of leggings for fall! Leah McSweeney of Married To The Mob has teamed up with Vice columnist, Cat Marnell, in a campaign shot by Prince and Jacob of Lovecat magazine for her new collection of women’s
leggings. The limited edition printed leggings are available in three different styles: in peacock (a full-body pattern and a black-paneled option) and Aztec prints.
The leggings are made in limited numbers in NYC and retail for $50. You can purchase them now at www.mttmnyc.com. Pretty cool!
- $23.94 BUY IT NOW 14hr 4mins
- $23.94 BUY IT NOW 16hr 5mins
- $48.00 BUY IT NOW 15hr 59mins
- $5.99 0 bids 10hr 13mins
- $17.95 BUY IT NOW 17hr 52mins
- $22.4 BUY IT NOW 18hr 5mins
- $30.00 BUY IT NOW 11hr 12mins
- $32.00 BUY IT NOW 16hr 8mins