What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $90.00 0 bids 1hr 4mins
- $385.00 BUY IT NOW 12hr 17mins
- $190.00 0 bids 12hr 55mins
- $250.00 0 bids 14hr 13mins
- $400.00 BUY IT NOW 20hr 24mins
- $199.99 0 bids 20hr 49mins
- $199.99 1 bids 22hr 29mins
- $399.5 BUY IT NOW 0hr 7mins