What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $375.00 1 bids 7hr 25mins
- $600.00 BUY IT NOW 9hr 2mins
- $300.00 0 bids 11hr 9mins
- $390.00 0 bids 20hr 15mins
- $980.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 10mins
- $980.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 11mins
- $980.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 12mins
- $369.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 57mins