What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $305.00 11 bids 0hr 1mins
- $349.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 55mins
- $390.00 0 bids 2hr 54mins
- $155.00 0 bids 4hr 52mins
- $99.99 0 bids 10hr 6mins
- $189.00 BUY IT NOW 12hr 33mins
- $990.00 BUY IT NOW 13hr 54mins
- $275.00 0 bids 0hr 20mins