What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $170.00 0 bids 2hr 54mins
- $200.00 0 bids 3hr 19mins
- $300.00 BUY IT NOW 3hr 50mins
- $199.00 0 bids 5hr 0mins
- $299.99 0 bids 11hr 15mins
- $159.00 0 bids 13hr 1mins
- $279.00 BUY IT NOW 21hr 35mins
- $259.9 BUY IT NOW 23hr 50mins