What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $499.00 BUY IT NOW 10hr 34mins
- $350.00 0 bids 13hr 15mins
- $399.99 0 bids 14hr 33mins
- $290.00 0 bids 17hr 28mins
- $13.99 0 bids 20hr 19mins
- $440.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 10mins
- $599.00 BUY IT NOW 5hr 33mins
- $275.00 0 bids 13hr 36mins