What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $249.9 BUY IT NOW 1hr 20mins
- $88.00 0 bids 23hr 14mins
- $399.00 BUY IT NOW 23hr 23mins
- $125.00 0 bids 1hr 0mins
- $399.99 0 bids 3hr 23mins
- $469.99 BUY IT NOW 11hr 11mins
- $325.00 BUY IT NOW 16hr 20mins
- $350.00 0 bids 16hr 52mins