What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $199.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 3mins
- $275.00 BUY IT NOW 11hr 52mins
- $275.00 BUY IT NOW 14hr 16mins
- $76.99 5 bids 14hr 51mins
- $275.00 0 bids 20hr 9mins
- $599.00 BUY IT NOW 13hr 13mins
- $89.99 0 bids 13hr 42mins
- $85.00 1 bids 14hr 9mins