What is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking about heading out to the Hamptons and Montauk for the very last time this summer. I’m sad that summer is coming to an end, I love the beach and warm weather. I took these photos while I was out in Montauk, passed by a grilled corn spot with an amazing sunflower field backdrop. There’s a lot more sunflowers than it looks. I love that spot, so pretty.
The weather that weekend wasn’t so warm so I was able to wear my new monogrammed jeans out. The good people over at Lucky Brand sent over a pair with my initials, cute.
- $382.00 0 bids 1hr 9mins
- $399.00 BUY IT NOW 4hr 54mins
- $498.00 BUY IT NOW 15hr 27mins
- $1150.00 BUY IT NOW 16hr 15mins
- $103.5 3 bids 17hr 24mins
- $265.00 17 bids 19hr 30mins
- $290.00 0 bids 20hr 23mins
- $695.00 BUY IT NOW 23hr 29mins