Photographed by Julia Chesky
On the second night of NYFW, Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and Andy Valmorbida, in collaboration with Giorgio Armani and Phillips de Pury & Company, presented Richard Hambleton: A Retrospective, a survey of selected historical works from the legendary painter. The exhibition highlights 50 of Hambleton’s most influential works spanning from 1982 to the present, as well as twenty iconic images of the artist’s work chronicled by photographer Hank O’Neal. The opening event was pretty amazing, it was packed with supermodels and fabulous people. I kept my eyes open to see if I was able to spot Mary-Kate Olsen but had no luck, but I was happy to see Carine Roitfeld!
*I still have a ton of NYFW pics to post, please bear with me!
Outfit: Elizabeth and James Dress, Christian Louboutin Decolette Pump, Celine Luggage Nano Tote
Photos below by me
Ahhh with Carine Roitfeld, she’s so fabulous!
- $500.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 4mins
- $49.99 BUY IT NOW 0hr 16mins
- $24.99 BUY IT NOW 0hr 18mins
- $56.37 BUY IT NOW 0hr 20mins
- $29.99 BUY IT NOW 0hr 24mins
- $6.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 30mins
- $49.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 1mins
- $129.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 13mins