I’ve been secretly waiting for the announcement of the YSL Manifesto, thanks to Dazed Digital we now have a peek of the free YSL tote and manifesto which will be given out during New York Fashion Week on Saturday, September 12, 2009. Like past seasons, over half a million copies of the Manifesto will be distributed in the streets of Paris, New York, Milan, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and, for the first time, Seoul. The cotton tote designed by Creative Director Stefano Pilati features Christy Turlington in the Yves Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2009-10 collection upside down, photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, and on the flip side is a list of what she wore. Nice! For more info and updates, check out www.yslmanifesto.com.
Get your game plan ready, I got lucky the past two seasons hopefully I’ll be lucky again this season. Can’t wait!
More pics and video after the jump…
- $63.25 BUY IT NOW 2hr 28mins
- $56.38 BUY IT NOW 2hr 28mins
- $23.99 BUY IT NOW 12hr 18mins
- $45.00 1 bids 14hr 42mins
- $59.00 BUY IT NOW 17hr 47mins
- $72.00 BUY IT NOW 19hr 2mins
- $14.95 0 bids 20hr 50mins
- $42.00 BUY IT NOW 21hr 19mins