Last year Lady Gaga launched her first Beats by Dre headphone line from Monster called Heartbeats, this year she’s back for round two! Designed by Lady Gaga herself, the in-ear headphones were inspired by leather and studs and feature the ultra-crisp sonic technology. The Heartbeats by Lady Gaga in-ear headphones are available in two colors (black and gold) and are available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $149. I have the first in-ear headphones Gaga designed last year and I love it, must get this new version too!
UPDATE: To celebrate the launch of the new Heartbeats by Lady Gaga, Beats by Dr. Dre’s Facebook page is hosting a contest where Little Monsters can upload photos or videos themed around Lady Gaga’s latest hit single “Edge of Glory. The contest kicked-off yesterday and features prizes courtesy of Beats By Dr. Dre that include HP Envy computers, Heartbeats headphones, and valuable gift cards from top retailers. The submissions with the most ‘hearts’ will win, and anyone who votes will also be entered to win gift cards.
Key features of the in-ear headphones after the jump…
Gaga’s Signature Touch
– Sound that transcends ordinary headphones and a fashion-forward style designed by Gaga herself
Updated Design and Style
– Newly improved design offers smaller and lighter shape for a better in-ear fit and thinner tangle-free cord
High Performance Sound
– Accurate speaker design delivers the details of today’s hottest music with extreme clarity and deep bass
A Fit for Every Wearer
– Multiple eartip sizes, so you can find a perfect fit for your ears. This custom fit seals in your music and helps keep out unwanted noise
Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calls and Online Chats
– ControlTalk™ enables iPhone™ and iPod® music playback control as well as hands-free calls with iPhone and many smartphones. It even works with online voice or video chats