Photographed by Elizabeth Lippman [Missoni Fall 2011]
Missoni is on a roll with collaborations, first came Converse then Havaianas then Bugaboo and now a Target collaboration slated to launch on September 13th! This has got to be one of the best news from Target lately, I haven’t been really into their latest collaborations, hopefully this won’t disappoint. According to Vogue.com, the collection will consist of 400 pieces featuring clothes (women’s, men’s, kids’), bed sheets, dinnerware—all in Missoni’s swirls, zigzags, and near-hallucinogenic florals. Can’t wait to see how the collection turns out, mark your calendars for September 13 through October 22 to shop the collection at Target stores and target.com.
Are you excited?
- $24.99 BUY IT NOW 5hr 26mins
- $24.99 BUY IT NOW 5hr 41mins
- $40.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 0mins
- $35.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 0mins
- $29.99 BUY IT NOW 9hr 23mins
- $44.99 BUY IT NOW 11hr 32mins
- $27.99 0 bids 11hr 48mins
- $64.99 BUY IT NOW 11hr 53mins