It’s all about LANVIN ? H&M until the collection launches on Saturday, November 20th haha. In case you missed my tweet earlier this morning, I partnered with H&M to support this exclusive Lanvin for H&M haute couture one shoulder yellow ruffle dress that hit the runway last night for the benefit of UNICEF. There are only 25 garments re-crafted for the runway show (pictures + video) and will available for purchase via bidding on their auction microsite. Alber Elbaz has also thrown in 5 original and signed sketches of the collection that are to be auctioned off to further benefit UNICEF. The bids are not super high yet but the auction ends on November 26th, so I’ll be curious how much these dresses and sketches will go for.
Check out the sketches and haute couture dresses, and bid on the dress that is supported by nitro:licious!
Full picture after the jump…
- $99.0 BUY IT NOW 7hr 21mins
- $99.0 BUY IT NOW 9hr 17mins
- $150.0 BUY IT NOW 11hr 18mins
- $399.0 BUY IT NOW 12hr 37mins
- $149.0 BUY IT NOW 14hr 29mins
- $100.0 BUY IT NOW 15hr 23mins
- $225.0 BUY IT NOW 17hr 17mins
- $49.99 BUY IT NOW 21hr 10mins
Tags: Lanvin For H&M