Back in October I posted a sneak peek of the Christian Siriano for Payless spring 2010 collection, from the looks of the shoes they were quite disappointing and toned down from the pairs he sent down the runway. But SheFinds has another preview of the spring collection and it looks exactly like the ones that were on the models in his spring 2010 runway. According to the site, the shoes hit stores in mid-March and will retail for $79.99 each. I’m not sure what to believe until I see them hit Payless.com, cross fingers because I do love these! Thanks to loyal reader lucy92 for the tip.
Do you like these talon-heeled shoes more or the toned down pairs you’ve seen earlier? Bigger pics after the jump…
UPDATE 03.09.2010: The collection is currently available now!
- $79.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 25mins
- $17.96 BUY IT NOW 1hr 7mins
- $224.18 BUY IT NOW 1hr 34mins
- $19.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 19mins
- $19.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 24mins
- $29.99 BUY IT NOW 3hr 37mins
- $74.0 BUY IT NOW 4hr 43mins
- $39.99 BUY IT NOW 5hr 4mins