Most of us were quite disappointed when the Christian Siriano for Payless fall 2009 shoes came out toned down, but I guess to sell to the mass market that’s the way it’s gotta be. Things didn’t change for spring, Christian Siriano sent models down his spring 2010 runway show in pretty fierce talon-heeled shoes but from the looks of the leaked images, spotted by The Cut, don’t expect to see those at a Payless near you. Payless has once again toned down the shoes to fit the mass market, disappointed…again. Do you like? I hope better shoes will be included in the collection, stay tuned…
More pics after the jump…
UPDATE 03.09.2010: The collection is currently available now!
The two pairs on the left look pretty cool, hope they’re part of the spring 2010 collection.
Christian Siriano Spring 2010 Runway Photos via NYMag
- $79.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 25mins
- $17.96 BUY IT NOW 1hr 7mins
- $224.18 BUY IT NOW 1hr 34mins
- $19.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 19mins
- $19.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 24mins
- $29.99 BUY IT NOW 3hr 37mins
- $74.0 BUY IT NOW 4hr 43mins
- $39.99 BUY IT NOW 5hr 4mins