Just after I got excited about Chanel’s transfer tattoos, here’s more Chanel news…never can get enough! Previously you’ve seen the first two images of the Chanel spring/summer 2010 ad campaign, just spotted more images on TFS. The ad campaign features Claudia Schiffer, Baptiste Giabiconi and Freja Beha Erichson shot in Buenos Aires by Karl Lagerfeld. Lovely isn’t it?
Since I’m on the topic of ad campaigns, design houses seems to be not that happy with bloggers posting future advertising images before it hits the newsstands according to WWD. But once it’s out on the internet, there’s no stopping it. Oh wells!
- $7.99 0 bids 0hr 1mins
- $1195.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 12mins
- $1799.99 BUY IT NOW 0hr 21mins
- $2000.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 23mins
- $15.99 BUY IT NOW 0hr 26mins
- $1366.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 29mins
- $1450.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 30mins
- $2450.0 0 bids 0hr 31mins