Happy Friday! Here’s a list of worthy links to check out, click click click!
- nitro:licious gives you the first scoop on the upcoming collection of Old Navy’s “The Stunning Summer” Collection debuting in July, ON has really stepped their game up!
- Coquette picks her best dressed favorites from the 2008 CFDA awards.
- Debutante Clothing does a vintage & modern Mondrian mix.
- KRiSTOPHER is wanting, wearing – and hating – ruffles for spring.
- I’m Not Obsessed shows you how to get Reese Witherspoon’s look for less.
- Papierblog writes an ode to Michelle Obama’s sense of style.
- Louis Vuitton courtroom trademark news on Bag Bliss.
- Bag Snob discovers the real stars of Sex and the City: The Bags!
- Stiletto Jungle delivers an ode to the iconic Tory Burch flat.
- Ladybrille gives you the 411 on Gwyneth Shoes, the latest African owned designer shoe brand that goes up to size 14!
- In case you die-hard Carrie fans haven’t gotten enough of SATC yet, The Fashionable Housewife found awesome knock-offs of the Dior Extreme Gladiator!!
- Stylehive Inside Fashion: Behind the Scenes of Greenbaum Clothing’s Look Book Shoot!
- Sxy Fashion Queen takes you to the dVb Celebrity Team get together!
- Quinta Trends explores the Amada & Cruz proposal.
- Dying to know more about the designer duds the stars of SATC wore in the movie? Second City Style has the answers.
- Get bejeweled with StyleBakery.com‘s ultimate summer jewelry guide.
- Stumped on what to get dad for Father’s Day? We’ve got some incredible gift suggestions that dad will surely love at Stylenotes.
- The Shoe Goddess gets an exclusive interview with Bridget Assil, owner of the trendy, Beverly Hills shoe boutique, Madison.
- All aboard, says Fashiontribes. The Botox Boat is about to set sail!
- All About the Pretty loves sunscreen that you can carry in your purse like MD Skincare Sun Packettes.
- SugarShock Beauty has become quite enamored with the strange little pink blob known as the beautyblender makeup sponge.
- A Few Goody GumDrops is dreaming of glimmering cupcakes. And you will be too once you set your eyes on this Judith Leiber creation!