This year MAC celebrates its 25th anniversary of VIVA GLAM (has it been that long already, wow!) and what better way is it to collaborate with music icon Mary J. Blige? This also marks the 25th anniversary of Blige’s seminal My Life album, what perfect timing to launch a limited edition together. The special Mary J. Blige Love Me Lipstick in French Silk, is a delicate balance of brown, peach and pink undertones that come together to create a nude that warms any complexion, will be available online only on June 23rd at maccosmetics.com.
MAC also just launch five new mini limited-edition summer scents of their cult setting spray Prep + Prime Fix+. Hydrate, refresh, and set and extend the wear of makeup up to 12 hours with floral Peony, clean White Tea, fruity Watermelon, cooling Cucumber and tropical Pineapple. Available now at maccosmetics.com and in select MAC locations.
LOVE ME LIPSTICK| $19 US
- FRENCH SILK light pinky nude
PREP+PRIME FIX+ | $16 US
- Prep+Prime Fix+ Watermelon (30ml/1.0 fl oz)
- Prep+Prime Fix+ Pineapple (30ml/1.0 fl oz)
- Prep+Prime Fix+ White Tea (30ml/1.0 fl oz)
- Prep+Prime Fix+ Peony (30ml/1.0 fl oz)
- Prep+Prime Fix+ Original (30ml/1.0 fl oz)
- Prep+Prime Fix+ Cucumber (30ml/1.0 fl oz) | | $16 US
- Prep+Prime Fix+ Cucumber (100 ml/3.4 fl oz) | $28.00 US
Photos courtesy of MAC Cosmetics