When the PUMA Thunder Spectra first dropped on April 28th, it sold out within minutes! I was kinda sad as I was not quick enough to cop a pair. Inspired by 90s running silhouettes and the PUMA x McQueen collaboration, the exaggerated tooling, the blown-up proportions and the loud color blocking will definitely make a statement.
Thanks to my PUMA fam for hooking me up with a pair, when I got back from my trip I put them on right away. The chunky dad shoe craze is not going anywhere and here’s your second chance to own a pair in the first colorway. The restock is scheduled for May 25th at key retailers and online at puma.com.
- $80.0 BUY IT NOW 1hr 4mins
- $142.48 BUY IT NOW 4hr 47mins
- $50.0 0 bids 7hr 32mins
- $85.0 BUY IT NOW 7hr 50mins
- $75.0 BUY IT NOW 8hr 49mins
- $199.99 BUY IT NOW 9hr 35mins
- $74.99 0 bids 12hr 36mins
- $59.0 BUY IT NOW 13hr 13mins