When the PUMA Thunder Spectra first dropped on April 28th, it sold out within minutes! I was kinda sad as I was not quick enough to cop a pair. Inspired by 90s running silhouettes and the PUMA x McQueen collaboration, the exaggerated tooling, the blown-up proportions and the loud color blocking will definitely make a statement.
Thanks to my PUMA fam for hooking me up with a pair, when I got back from my trip I put them on right away. The chunky dad shoe craze is not going anywhere and here’s your second chance to own a pair in the first colorway. The restock is scheduled for May 25th at key retailers and online at puma.com.
- $60.0 0 bids 5hr 47mins
- $69.99 BUY IT NOW 11hr 20mins
- $55.0 BUY IT NOW 20hr 28mins
- $55.0 BUY IT NOW 20hr 39mins
- $103.5 BUY IT NOW 23hr 44mins
- $375.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 16mins
- $97.75 BUY IT NOW 4hr 39mins
- $63.0 0 bids 11hr 43mins