Love me some Vans! This spring, Vans releases the patchwork denim pack in three Classic footwear models that draw inspiration from traditional Japanese boro patchworking and sashiko stitching. The pack consists of an Authentic, Sk8-Hi and Slip-On; and will be available to shop online at Vans.com/Classics and in Vans retail locations beginning this March! Super cute but wish they also added an Old School too.
“This collection was inspired by the quilting technique that was typically found on clothing as a way to mend and repair garments for longevity,” said Vans Head of Classic Footwear Design, Angie Dita. “With boro patchwork comes beauty out of necessity. We wanted to showcase the sturdy construction with denim and heavy stitching on our heritage footwear models.”
Check out the shoes below.
Photos courtesy of Vans
- $415.12 BUY IT NOW 0hr 55mins
- $438.39 BUY IT NOW 0hr 55mins
- $416.52 BUY IT NOW 0hr 55mins
- $511.9 BUY IT NOW 1hr 4mins
- $579.22 BUY IT NOW 1hr 9mins
- $550.0 BUY IT NOW 2hr 27mins
- $123.67 BUY IT NOW 3hr 46mins
- $115.73 BUY IT NOW 3hr 46mins