It’s finally spring! Show off your perfect manis and pedis with the new Spring/Summer 2016 collections from Gelish and Gelish MINI. Loving the warm weather, finally sandal season.
Gelish and Morgan Taylor launched its latest Spring 2016 collection, Botanical Awakenings, inspired by soft pinks, rich reds and creamy neutrals. The shades are reminiscent of a budding and chic garden style. The collection is available for a limited time beginning at select distributors. The salon price for Morgan Taylor is $4.25 per bottle and for Gelish $16.95 per bottle.
For Summer 2016, Gelish MINI introduces an array of bright colors, Street Beat, inspired by the artistic expression of street art and hip hop. The collection includes six new shades: from a striking coral, to a powerful pink pearl, and a fierce teal, to a wild style yellow-orange crème. The collection will be available for a limited time in May 2016; at Sally Beauty Supply stores and SallyBeauty.com for $13.99 (USA)/$19.39 (CAN) per bottle.
Be sure to pick up a Gelish MINI Starter Kit to do your own gel-manicures at home! That’s what I’m going to do!
- Rose-y Cheeks – Bubblegum pink pearl
- Warm Up the Car-nation – Bright magenta pearl
- What’s Your Poinsettia? – Crimson red pearl
- Don’t Pansy Around – Hot pink crème
- Prim-rose and Proper – Light taupe crème
- I Or-chid You Not – Dark taupe crème
- Cou-tour The Streets – Lilac Crème
- B-Girl Style – Neon Pink Pearl
- Hip Hot Coral – Hot Coral Pearl
- Tag, You’re It – Fuchsia Pink Pearl
- Street Cred-ible – Orange/Yellow Crème
- Give Me A Break-dance – Teal Pearl
Photos courtesy of Gelish