Acne Studios continues its ongoing collaboration with renowned fashion photographer, Viviane Sassen, for the brand’s Fall/Winter 2015 campaign. The campaign stars 11-year-old Frasse Johansson, son of Jonny Johansson, Creative Director for Acne Studios, dressed in sturdy winter coats with thick rope lacing, futuristic accessories, and structured handbags.
“I’ve seen this new generation’s attitude to fashion where the cut, the shape and the character of the garment is the crucial thing, rather than seeking approval from society or to follow set norms. I immediately pictured Frasse, since he embodies this new breed to me. I asked him and I’m happy that he wanted to be a part of the campaign,” says Jonny Johansson, Creative Director Acne Studios.
The Acne Studios Fall/Winter 2015 collection will be available in Acne Studios stores, as well as online at acnestudios.com on September 10th.
Photos courtesy of Acne Studios
- $925.0 BUY IT NOW 11hr 23mins
- $1699.0 BUY IT NOW 3hr 25mins
- $2300.0 BUY IT NOW 8hr 14mins
- $2200.0 BUY IT NOW 13hr 32mins
- $320.0 BUY IT NOW 16hr 54mins
- $1899.0 BUY IT NOW 2hr 33mins
- $2999.99 BUY IT NOW 17hr 47mins
- $1499.0 BUY IT NOW 8hr 28mins
Tags: acne studios