OPI launches a limited edition collection of nail lacquers and GelColor in honor of the Coca-Cola bottle’s hundredth anniversary. In 1915, The Glass Root Company designed the now classic contoured glass Coca-Cola bottle in Terre Haute, Indiana. Today, this unique bottle is one of the most globally revered packages ever created.
In celebration of this milestone, OPI created an exclusive, ‘Icons of Happiness’ collection featuring two new shades of six classic colors that pay homage to the bottle’s bold color and signature style. The summer collection includes eight on-trend shades to deliver flawless, long-lasting color inspired by the iconic drink.
OPI’s Icons of Happiness collection is available now at select professional salons and on hsn.com.
More photos after the jump…
OPI Icons of Happiness Collection ($9.50 US/ $11.50 CAN)
- You’re So Vain-illa – a sweet, creamy nude
- Visions of Georgia Green (NEW) – a sparkling green inspired by the classic Coca-Cola bottle
- Centennial Silver (NEW) – a shimmering pewter
- Coca-Cola Red – the iconic red that’s always in style
- My Signature is “DC” – a glimmering silver
- Sorry I’m Fizzy Today – a smooth and creamy pink
- Get Cherried Away – an over-the-top black cherry
- A Grape Affair – a deep, dark purple
Photos courtesy of OPI