OPI announces the launch of six new limited edition nail lacquers inspired by Universal Pictures and Focus Features’ new movie, Fifty Shades of Grey. The collection features five varying shades of grey nail lacquers, along with one rich red hue to capture the film’s passion and power.
The collection will be available for a limited time beginning January 2015 and will retail for $9.50 ($11.50 CAN) each at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA and ulta.com.
More info after the jump…
- My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up
- Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red
- Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous
- Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
- Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray
- Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you
Photos courtesy of OPI