For those of you that are a fan of gel polish and like to do manicures at home, I’d definitely recommend Gelish. I’ve tried their products and I love it, keeps my nails shiny for up to 21 days. For fall, Gelish & Gelish MINI Soak-Off Gel Polish see the brilliant colors of nature: changing leaves, crisp red apples, warm mulled cider and colorful sunsets. Just in time to see the seasons change, the rich palette will be perfect for fall.
Salons will offer the professional Gelish service with the Get Color-Fall Collection beginning August 2014. For at-home Gelish manicures, individual Gelish MINI colors can be purchased at Sally Beauty stores and SallyBeauty.com for $14.95 per bottle.
Check out the six limited-edition shades after the jump…
- Clean Slate: Blue/grey crème
- Hello, Merlot!: Berry crème
- Rake In The Green: Grey/green crème
- Whose Cider Are You On?: Brown pearl
- Berry Buttoned Up: Purple pearl
- Do I Look Buff?: Nude crème
Photos courtesy of Gelish