Fashion and beauty go hand and hand, so it’s no surprise that beauty brands are tapping fashion designs to create capsule collections inspired by their collections. According to Vogue UK, Preen by Thornton Bregazzi has partnered with Nails Inc to create a nail polish collection inspired by its Miami-inspired spring/summer 2014 fashion show.
The collection consists of four shades, three of which are color matches of fabrics from Preen’s RTW collection and the fourth is a mult-colored squares polish is the geometric print featured on tops and dresses.
“Candy pink, vibrant coral and powder blue and a cool blend of multi-coloured cut squares – these polish shades make us think of ice-cream sundaes melting on dreamy holidays.”
Preen by Thornton Bregazzi for Nails Inc collection is slated to launch on nailsinc.com and nationwide from June. Love the packaging and the colors, perfect for summer!
- $17.57 BUY IT NOW 1hr 18mins
- $37.12 BUY IT NOW 1hr 23mins
- $14.99 BUY IT NOW 3hr 46mins
- $22.5 BUY IT NOW 4hr 11mins
- $12.0 BUY IT NOW 4hr 12mins
- $19.99 BUY IT NOW 4hr 26mins
- $8.98 BUY IT NOW 4hr 56mins
- $8.0 BUY IT NOW 5hr 43mins