Earlier this month you’ve seen a sneak peek of H&M’s Summer 2014 ad campaign featuring supermodel Gisele Bündchen, as I mentioned before she is also the voice of the campaign. Gisele has recorded a cover of “Heart of Glass” by Blondie, produced by the acclaimed Bob Sinclair, and the official video released. Super sexy!
H&M, Gisele Bündchen and Bob Sinclair will donate royalty from “Heart of Glass” to UNICEF and their work for education. The revenue from the download will support UNICEF to help the most vulnerable children have a better future through education. Support! Gorgeous, can’t wait to see the full campaign, stay tuned!
Check out the video after the jump…
- $99.0 BUY IT NOW 11hr 0mins
- $26.0 0 bids 17hr 54mins
- $129.99 BUY IT NOW 18hr 27mins
- $129.99 BUY IT NOW 18hr 29mins
- $199.0 0 bids 20hr 4mins
- $108.0 BUY IT NOW 20hr 52mins
- $70.0 BUY IT NOW 22hr 7mins
- $89.0 BUY IT NOW 22hr 42mins