OPI announces the launch of seven new limited edition nail lacquers inspired by Major League Baseball (MLB), marking the first-ever professional sports league licensing agreement for the company. Featuring a range of red, orange, blue and white hues, MLB Collection by OPI shades are ideal to mix, match and wear while fans cheer on their favorite MLB team.
“Baseball boasts a lot of female fans looking to demonstrate their love of the game through fashion – from trendy, feminine sports apparel to themed accessories. Now, women can wear the limited edition MLB Collection nail lacquers to show support from head (and fingers) to toe,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP.
The MLB Collection by OPI will be available April 2014, right in time for baseball season. The nail lacquers will retail $9.00 suggested retail at professional salons and select retailers.
More shades and details after the jump…
MLB Collection by OPI includes the following shades:
- Short–STOP! – Go for it! This rich crème red is a real catch.
- Love Athletes in Cleats – This shimmery red and a man in uniform…now that’s romantic.
- Orange You Going to the Game? – This bright and playful orange is the ticket for fun.
- Right Off the Bat – This frosty navy blue is a definite home run.
- 7th Inning Strrretch – Take this steely grey blue out to the ballgame.
- Umpires Come Out at Night – Friday night at the game is perfect for this deep midnight blue.
- Girls Love Diamonds – Whether on the finger or on the field, this pure white is totally engaging.
Photos courtesy of OPI