As velvet petals uncurl with the unveiling of spring, British designers at Preen have merged sport with street art.
Thorton Bengazzi’s new skateboard blends bold punk patterns with floral motifs. Offered exclusively through the retailer Selfridges, the skateboard’s co-creator Thornton pictures the stylish wheels put to good use this season. “It’s art for us, but I’m going to be keeping an eye out for some cool skater girls using it,” Thornton says. Fearless Preen skateboarders might be the type to snap bubble gum and jam to their music while stopping to pick daisies.
But if risk-taking is not your thing, you’ll still make a statement by displaying the edgy board on your wall. Preen is asking just over $100 for their Spring skateboard on Selfridges.com, so get it before it’s hot! Outside, that is.
Photo courtesy of Preen
- $120.0 BUY IT NOW 4hr 39mins
- $125.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 3mins
- $20.0 BUY IT NOW 7hr 21mins
- $89.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 32mins
- $149.99 BUY IT NOW 9hr 32mins
- $120.0 BUY IT NOW 9hr 39mins
- $500.0 BUY IT NOW 10hr 1mins
- $120.0 BUY IT NOW 11hr 33mins