Opening Ceremony has announced that they will be taking the first of three pre-orders now through March 17th for their Opening Ceremony & Magritte collection, first up are these Vans. The collection is part of Opening Ceremony’s year of Belgium and celebrates one of the country’s greatest artists, René Magritte.
OC partnered up with the Magritte Foundation and printed reproductions of the artist’s most iconic Surrealist painting on classic Vans styles. The shoes retail for $135. Which do you like best? Are you going to pre-order?
More photos after the jump…
Photos courtesy of Opening Ceremony
- $82.0 BUY IT NOW 5hr 53mins
- $75.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 6mins
- $79.99 BUY IT NOW 6hr 42mins
- $199.0 BUY IT NOW 8hr 56mins
- $79.99 0 bids 16hr 29mins
- $69.99 BUY IT NOW 19hr 8mins
- $99.97 BUY IT NOW 20hr 24mins
- $140.0 BUY IT NOW 8hr 44mins