United Nude collaborated with Iris Van Herpen for a ninth consecutive time with shoes inspired by the designers Fall/Winter 2014 collection. This is the first time two designs have graced the runway, the Biopiracy boot and Biopiracy peeptoe ankle bootie.
Both the boot and bootie feature a staggering 7 inch tall platform cantilevered heel. The boot was shown in black and ivory, while the bootie was shown in ivory and off white. The shoes were created through a 3D printing collaboration with Julia Koerner. The pairs are futuristic sculptures and shows that United Nude and Iris van Herpen look to experimentation with design and technology.
United Nude and Iris Van Herpen never fails to impress me, the shoes are always out of this world! Amazing! More photos after the jump…
Photos courtesy of United Nude
- $219.23 BUY IT NOW 4hr 59mins
- $80.0 BUY IT NOW 7hr 40mins
- $189.99 BUY IT NOW 8hr 7mins
- $75.0 BUY IT NOW 16hr 48mins
- $67.0 BUY IT NOW 17hr 25mins
- $106.88 BUY IT NOW 17hr 38mins
- $175.0 BUY IT NOW 17hr 43mins
- $190.0 BUY IT NOW 17hr 47mins