Remember when NYC’s weather dipped to 9°F and it was snowing hard? I was lucky enough to escape the cold to Long Beach, CA for the Agenda Show on January 7th and 8th. Whenever I’m covering trade shows I like to keep comfortable as I’m walking for hours and it’s not fun to have achy feet after an hour. And plus it’s mostly streetwear brands, so I can be very casual ha!
I’m so glad Agenda put me at the Renaissance Hotel which is directly across the street from the venue. No taking a cab or walking far to get to point B. You can see the first day’s recap here.
More photos after the jump…
- $345.0 BUY IT NOW 10hr 46mins
- $160.0 BUY IT NOW 1hr 32mins
- $110.0 BUY IT NOW 1hr 32mins
- $149.99 BUY IT NOW 6hr 8mins
- $579.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 25mins
- $800.0 BUY IT NOW 8hr 44mins
- $218.88 BUY IT NOW 12hr 2mins
- $591.9 BUY IT NOW 12hr 51mins