Reebok launches a new collection under its Reebok Reserve category, a seasonal collection sold only through the top tier/doors of the global sneaker and lifestyle distribution, featuring Vibram technology. This product drop is about the Reworked Freestyle Hi boot collection consisting of Vibram outsoles, premium leathers and suedes, waxed tonal laces and secondary trail laces and D-Rings.
After being reworked, I almost didn’t recognize that it was a Freestyle. The boots look pretty good, def need to get my feet in a pair for the winter. The collection is now available at stores globally selling Reebok Classic Reserve collection, more photos and info after the jump…
– FREESTYLE HI RW BOOT (specifically for women and sizing up to men’s 12)
– The Freestyle Hi, Reebok’s signature aerobics shoe from 1982 is reworked into a boot. The DNA is still seen with the clean fitness toecap and iconic collar puff.
– Women’s V46484 PEPPER/PAPERWHITE/NEON ORANGE/MESA RED 5-12
– Women’s V48524 RAWHIDE/PAPERWHITE/CANDY PINK/BROWN MALT 5-12
– Women’s V48525 BITTER/ULTRA VIOLET/PAPERWHITE/EARTH 5-12
- $39.99 BUY IT NOW 5hr 48mins
- $47.99 BUY IT NOW 3hr 59mins
- $49.99 BUY IT NOW 16hr 3mins
- $68.0 BUY IT NOW 11hr 45mins
- $59.0 BUY IT NOW 10hr 43mins
- $116.99 BUY IT NOW 11hr 29mins
- $49.0 BUY IT NOW 8hr 58mins
- $434.13 BUY IT NOW 16hr 32mins