Beats by Dr. Dre joins forces with NOWHERE/A BATHING APE to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Japanese streetwear brand BAPE, presenting a limited-edition headphone that combines urban style with audio perfection.
Launching worldwide on November 16th, this exclusive pair of Beats Solo HD headphone is decorated in the iconic BAPE-camouflage pattern on the outside frame, with the BAPE 20th anniversary logo stamped on the inside. Available exclusively at official BAPE stores in Hong Kong, China and Japan; with a few sets making their way to France, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, UK and the US. Retail price: HK$2499 (approx: US$322).
Features of the BAPE X Beats By Dr. Dre Solo HD include:
* Proprietary titanium-coated driver technology, ensuring the headphones preserve sound and accurately reproduce all the details of your music
* Crystal clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high-definition quality, making these lightweight headphones perfect for long-lasting sessions
* Every pair is constructed with super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip
* Unique folding system and compact design make these perfect for on-the-go use
* A cable to easily switch between songs and incoming calls for a seamless transition.