I’m super behind on NYFW posts I know, it’s been hard posting on schedule since I’ve been traveling right after. First to Las Vegas and now I’m in Milan. But I’ll be working hard to quickly bang out everything in the upcoming days.
On the sixth day of NYFW, I kept it easy, after lunch in the LES, American Express sent Krystian to pick me up for my appointments and shows of the day. Love AmEx’s service, so convenient! I went to the Net-A-Porter office for their Spring/Summer 2013 preview and then to Oscar de la Renta’s show which was amazing as usual. And I finally wore my fave Alaïa boots that day, so in love with them!
Givenchy Iris & Panther Print Jacket, American Apparel V-neck T-shirt, Levi’s Leather Jeans, Grey Ant Leather ‘Status’ Sunglasses, Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic Bag, Alaïa Lace-up calf hair ankle boots, nOir Jewelry x Disney Dinosaur Bones Cuff, Celine ID Bracelet
- $45.0 BUY IT NOW 17hr 54mins
- $14.99 BUY IT NOW 9hr 12mins
- $32.47 BUY IT NOW 12hr 34mins
- $8.49 BUY IT NOW 16hr 44mins
- $150.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 23mins
- $100.0 BUY IT NOW 11hr 12mins
- $41.13 BUY IT NOW 13hr 51mins
- $52.63 BUY IT NOW 17hr 47mins