I’m sure by now you all know that I shop like crazy but at the beginning of this year I redid my entire closet and promised myself if I was to bring home new things I need to get rid of just as much or more. So now whenever I have a free weekend at home, I go through my closet to edit and purge items I no longer wear or even worse- forgot about. Remember those times when you’re at a store and say to yourself that you had to have something? Well that happened to me many times and as a result most of the items in my closet still have tags on it, shopaholic much? I’ve cut down a lot but still have a ton to detox!
I was recently introduced to Hello La Mode, a certified luxury resale marketplace. Each purchase is manually certified by an in-house expert for conformity to the designer trademarks and overall condition before it is sent to the buyer. So every item is authenticated and quality approved, you need not to worry about fakes or bad condition items!
To detox my closet, I’ve partnered with Hello La Mode to “cleanse” my closet with items including some of my favorite handbags and shoes! I will be selling some of my favorite brands including CÉLINE, Christian Louboutin, Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant and more. My loss is your gain! While you’re looking at my Hello La Mode closet, create your own and purge before you indulge in all of your shopping for the holiday season! List your designer, luxury items and you’ll even get $50 credit to shop on the site. And one lucky new member will win a $3000 shopping spree to replenish his/her wardrobe for the new year, the winner will be chosen January 31, 2013. Happy detoxing!
The items I’ve listed on my Hello La Mode closet after the jump…
Shop my Hello La Mode closet:
– CÉLINE Luggage Mini Tri-Color Tote (Linen & Calfskin) – I love this bag but I have the same bag in a few colorways so I need to part with this one. Wore it a couple times only.
– Alexander Wang Jodi Button Top Leather Carryall Bag – this bag is great for travel, holds a lot of stuff and can also hold your laptop.
– Isabel Marant Bekett Over Basket Wedge Sneaker (Rouge) – I wear my pair to death as you can see on my blog, they’re super comfortable and goes with almost everything in my closet. I got this pair of size 37 for a friend but she ended up getting a pair herself so I am offering it up to you guy!
– Christian Louboutin Cordoba Lace-Up Wedge – black canvas lace-up shoes with a stacked espadrille wedge heel.
– Alexander Wang Edita Classic Mule – sexy black leather mule, perfect for the summer and night out!
– Coach Gabrielle Kidsuede Black Boot – super cute suede hidden platform boot with snap detail, great for the weather now!
– Sergio Rossi Giraffe Print Pump – love the print on these pumps, great with a little black dress.
Disclosure: Sponsored by Hello La Mode and Style Coalition.
Tags: hello la mode