Halloween is just around the corner, what are you planning to dress up as? I still have no idea but I know a lot of my friends love getting their nails did so I’m sharing these amazing Halloween nail art from British beauty brand Illamasqua. Illamasqua US Nail Art Ambassador Fleury Rose created three easy DIY nail art designs to get your talons ready for Halloween. I’m loving the designs especial the EVIL EYE! Follow the step-by-step directions to achieve the design, hope you’re better than me at this haha!
More designs after the jump…
Illamasqua products used: Nail Varnish in Scorn, Scorch and Serenity (top coat optional)
Tools needed- Dotting tool, tooth pick
1. After applying base coat, paint nails with two coats of Scorn black matte polish. Allow nails to dry for 3-5 minutes
2. Pour out a small amount of scorch onto tin foil. Dip the large end of a dotting tool into white polish and dot onto nail. Repeat step 3 times on each nail.
(Pro tip: if polish gets stringy, pour a fresh puddle of Scorn onto foil and continue process.) Allow white dots to dry 3-5 minutes.
3. Pour a small puddle of Serenity onto foil. With the small end of a dotting tool dip into rubber blue polish and dot in the very center of each white circle. Repeat on each nail. Allow to dry 3-5 minutes
4. Dip the point of a tooth pick into Scorn and gently dot a tiny black point into the center of each eye.
5. After drying add optional top coat for a shiny finish, or stay matte.
Illamasqua products used: Nail Varnish in Aorta and Boosh, Precision ink in Scribe
Tools needed- small brush
1. After applying Base coat, paint nails with two coats of Aorta and let dry 3-5 minutes
2. Dip small brush in Boosh, and paint a tiny triangle at the top of the nail. This will create the bow of the lips.
3. Next, paint an oval shape in the center of the red nail to create the opening of the mouth.
4. Allow to dry for 5 minutes (Pro tip: Allowing polish to dry before drawing on nail is very important, or you may smudge the whole thing and ruin your design!)
5. Draw on fangs and lip highlight with Precision ink in Scribe. Precision ink can be layered over its-self to create desired opacity of white.
6. Allow precision ink to dry 3-5 minutes and apply Top Coat.
Illamasqua products used: Nail Varnish in Phallic, DWS, Scorch and Blow
Tools needed- Small brush, disposable makeup sponge
1. After applying Base Coat, Apply one thick coat of Phallic. (Pro tip: Do not worry about getting this layer completely even, it will add dimension to the sky we are creating!)
2. Allow this layer to dry 3-5 minutes. Dip the small brush in Blow and create a tiny crescent moon. Next dot on very tiny stars with the tip of the brush.
3. Allow to dry at least 5 minutes.
4. Pour out a small puddle of Scorch, then a small puddle of DWS next to it so they are touching.
5. Dip the corner of your makeup sponge into the polish so you get a little of each color on the sponge. Gently dab on clouds.
6. Allow to dry 3-5 minutes, and apply Top Coat.
- $9.49 BUY IT NOW 1hr 49mins
- $3.5 BUY IT NOW 4hr 6mins
- $4.5 BUY IT NOW 4hr 41mins
- $25.95 BUY IT NOW 6hr 0mins
- $11.99 BUY IT NOW 6hr 58mins
- $11.99 BUY IT NOW 7hr 25mins
- $29.0 BUY IT NOW 7hr 30mins
- $20.0 BUY IT NOW 9hr 49mins