Last night Benefit Cosmetics hosted a bloggers event to launch its new Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation. How fab is the name? As I mentioned before I’m not a foundation kinda gurl, I just feel like I don’t know how to apply it correctly and I don’t like the look of heavy foundation. But I’m always up to try new things. At the event I got a color check, I’m ‘Beige’ and also got to try the new liquid foundation (which is also their first!) and quite liked it. I liked it because it’s brightening, light (you can build on it for complete coverage but I like it very minimal), oil-free and has SPF 25. The brightening is instant and it was a quick *pat pat pat* on the face without looking like a clown.
There are 9 shades in the collection and is scheduled to launch in March at Benefit Cosmetics stores, February 15th on benefitcosmetics.com and February 2nd on HSN. Retail price: $34.
If you’re interested, more info after the jump…
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow liquid foundation with Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex:
– Helps to boost cellular respiration for a “plumping up” effect*
– Helps to protect against environmental stresses*
– Contains Vitamin C & E derivatives known to prevent the signs of aging*
– nine shades that are easy to choose and easy to use (3 lights, 3 mediums, 3 deep)
– names and shades range from Ivory to Nutmeg and correspond to our Hello Flawless powders to make shade matching easy and approachable
– brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion