Photos courtesy of Reebok
While I was out at PROJECT LV back in August, I stopped by Reebok‘s booth to check out the new collection and found myself quite drawn to the Classic Chi-Kaze. I’m a fan of high top sneakers and also love the pop of colors in the new shoe. Pronounced “she-kaze,” the Classic Chi-Kaze is the woman’s answer to the hugely popular Kamikaze III launched by Swizz Beatz and Reebok Classics this year.
The Classic Chi-Kaze has the same visual cues as the Kamikaze – visible Hexalite sole as well as the zigzag detailing on the upper – but with a decidedly feminine style. The leather/mesh Classic Chi-Kaze has a clean, streamlined look, featuring an exaggerated high top silhouette with double Velcro straps plus contrasting neon pops of color. Colorways include: Black/Overtly Pink/Blaze Yellow/White (primary colorway) as well as Steel/Flat Grey/Sonic Green/Black. The kicks are slated to launch December 2011 at Journeys stores and www.journeys.com for $90.
- $159.99 BUY IT NOW 15hr 22mins
- $197.55 BUY IT NOW 9hr 16mins
- $150.0 BUY IT NOW 21hr 49mins
- $245.51 BUY IT NOW 22hr 36mins
- $171.72 BUY IT NOW 6hr 33mins
- $171.72 BUY IT NOW 6hr 35mins
- $1.99 BUY IT NOW 15hr 36mins
- $161.7 BUY IT NOW 3hr 45mins