Photography: Andreas Sjödin for H&M
I can’t even think about the word Winter right now, it’s so hot and humid in NYC. But I do wish it’s a bit cooler already. H&M released its Winter 2011 lookbook featuring model Jeremy Dufour in sharp and urban looks, are you ready for the cold?
“Clean and sharp is the look for men this autumn, updated with seasonal colours, fabrics and key pieces. It’s also important that the wardrobe works in a simple and efficient way, which is why design longevity is particularly important at H&M’s men’s department. This season’s collection is about indispensible fashion essentials and about creating your own look, says Andreas Löwenstam, Design responsible at H&M Man.
Stay tuned for the women’s lookbook…
- $40.84 BUY IT NOW 0hr 1mins
- $37.5 BUY IT NOW 0hr 2mins
- $40.84 BUY IT NOW 0hr 2mins
- $10.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 3mins
- $40.84 BUY IT NOW 0hr 3mins
- $10.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 4mins
- $40.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 5mins
- $40.84 BUY IT NOW 0hr 6mins