Last Thursday was a super busy day, after a long day of events I ended my night at Lauren Bush’s FEED event at Lord & Taylor. They have partnered with FEED Projects to exclusively sell a “FEED 1 Guatemala” pouch ($19) and “FEED 3 Guatemala” tote ($39) beginning May 1, 2010. The funds raised through the purchase of the bags will help UNICEF provide daily nutrient powder for one child or three children (respectively) in Guatemala for one year. These colorful bags were handmade by women artisans in Guatemala from traditional Ikat fabrics.
For every “FEED 1 Guatemala” pouch and “FEED 3 Guatemala” bag sold at Lord & Taylor stores in the U.S. and online, FEED will donate $3.50 or $10.50 respectively to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to help support UNICEF’s nutrition programs in Guatemala.
- $249.0 BUY IT NOW 0hr 50mins
- $346.65 BUY IT NOW 1hr 20mins
- $274.45 BUY IT NOW 1hr 21mins
- $363.2 BUY IT NOW 1hr 24mins
- $200.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 22mins
- $15.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 45mins
- $85.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 46mins
- $280.0 BUY IT NOW 6hr 54mins