Wow, when I got this email just now I was so excited, nail polish is one of my favorite beauty products!
In honor of NARS’ 15th anniversary, François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, has resurrected some of the brand’s long-lost nail polishes from the archives. For a limited time, experience the signature high-gloss, extra durable formula in an assortment of five vibrant nail hues. The nail polishes are $16 each and are currently available at www.narscosmetics.com. I can’t wait to try these!
The collection consists of:
- Blue Lagoon (Originally launched in 2001) – Lagoon is an iridescent powder blue that feels as fresh as an ocean breeze after months of navy tips
- Cha Cha Cha (Originally launched in 2001) – A semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections, it is as sensual and vivacious as the Cuban dance it is named after
- Hunger (Originally launched in 2001) – A hot orange red that offers a summer respite for classic red devotees
- Tallulah (Originally launched in 1998) – A slightly moody and entirely elegant shade of rich grape, gives tips a taste of the good life
- Zizi (Originally launched in 1999) – This clear with peach and gold glitter polish dazzles both on its own and atop of other polishes