Calling all Upper East Siders and Gossip Girl fans (raises hand), just got word that On Location Tours, the people who brought you The Sex & The City Tour, are launching a new Gossip Girl Tour next month. Ever thought of visiting all the hot spots featured in the show and live a day in the life of Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa and Nate? If you did here’s your chance to have some fun on this three hour guided bus tour that goes to more than 40 locations that were used in filming the hit TV series. Find out behind the scenes information and little known facts about the cast and crew of Gossip Girl from local New York City actors and actresses who are the guides on this exciting tour. Bring your BFF and have some fun! XOXO, retrogurl
The tour costs $38 per person and runs on Fridays and Sundays at 12pm. Tours depart from a convenient midtown Manhattan location. Private tours are available at any time. Advance purchase is required, as tours usually sell out. Tickets can be purchased online at www.screentours.com or by calling Zerve at (212) 209-3370.
What to expect on the tour after the jump…
- Visit the hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodsen families, where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place.
- Be “spotted” by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys.
- See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home.
- See the Upper East Side mansion that was the site of the Bass/Van der Woodsen wedding.
- Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shops.
- Sample a treat from the Humphrey’s favorite bakery.
- Pass by the movie theater where Serena stood Dan up for their date.
- Go past the restaurant where Dan and Serena have their second date.