For this fifth issue, sneaker-marmalade gained weight it features 146 pages, including a 16-pages supplement presenting a selection of the best 600 kicks of this winter 2007 as well as 2008 previews. Click here for find your copy…
This sneaker-marmalade issue is full of good things to read and look:
- An in-dept article on the Reebok Freestyle, to better understand its origins, its variants and and series to come
- An exclusive interview with Gentry Humphrey (Jordan Brand), another one with Doctor Dré
- An introduction to young brands like Hot Air, Vane, etc.
- A ton of fresh news refreshing for the mind: JB Classics Prime Label, KicksTyo, CRTL, Saucony, Run Athletics…
- A running performance surprising test (with a test protocol worthy of Runner’s World) including Nike, NB, Adidas, Asics, Reebok et Saucony, reconsidering the well established positions
- A selection of the best 600 best kicks amongst more than 5000 sneakers of the general releases of the major brands in the sneaker business
Since 2005, sneaker-marmalade contributes, with rigor and reliability, to put forward sneaker’s legacy and creativity.
sneaker-marmalade is also:
- A semi-annual publication, with covers dedicated to artworks, a 300g plastified granic like cover: sneaker-marmalade is in a midway between a book and a magazine.
- An open-minded spirit: From its origins, sneaker-marmalade is dedicated from sneaker lovers as well as curious neophyte wishing to discover the sneaker universe.
- A magazine that puts qualitative fashion photoshootings on stage: to emphasise the shoes in its environment, besides the traditional pack-shots.
- Offering to the reader in dept studies on a specific model or range, therefore the Research Dept heading.
- A wide format 230*280 to emphasise pictures and visuals.