Jeremy Scott said it, “Money looks good with everything!” That’s absolutely right. Celebrating the decade long relationship between adidas and Jeremy Scott, they release the new Money Wings 2.0 sneaker. The sneaker features a fabric based on the original from 2003 with its iconic dollar bill print.
In 2003, as part of the i-sign project, Jeremy Scott designed the Money Forum Hi sneaker in a limited edition of 100 pairs. They featured the, by now, classic dollar print in a silk fabric. “It was inspired by American television game shows and the concept of winning prizes like washing machines, luxurious vacations or a shopping cart full of cash,” Scott today says of the original idea.
Look out for the Money Wings 2.0 out on October 15th worldwide. More photos after the jump…
- $70.00 0 bids 0hr 10mins
- $46.00 12 bids 0hr 46mins
- $249.00 BUY IT NOW 0hr 54mins
- $179.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 14mins
- $140.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 42mins
- $199.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 43mins
- $98.88 BUY IT NOW 1hr 45mins
- $139.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 46mins