Jeremy Scott said it, “Money looks good with everything!” That’s absolutely right. Celebrating the decade long relationship between adidas and Jeremy Scott, they release the new Money Wings 2.0 sneaker. The sneaker features a fabric based on the original from 2003 with its iconic dollar bill print.
In 2003, as part of the i-sign project, Jeremy Scott designed the Money Forum Hi sneaker in a limited edition of 100 pairs. They featured the, by now, classic dollar print in a silk fabric. “It was inspired by American television game shows and the concept of winning prizes like washing machines, luxurious vacations or a shopping cart full of cash,” Scott today says of the original idea.
Look out for the Money Wings 2.0 out on October 15th worldwide. More photos after the jump…
- $49.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 6mins
- $129.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 6mins
- $275.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 7mins
- $129.00 BUY IT NOW 1hr 56mins
- $595.00 BUY IT NOW 2hr 17mins
- $114.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 57mins
- $119.9 BUY IT NOW 4hr 18mins
- $69.95 BUY IT NOW 4hr 49mins