EDUN and shoe designer Matt Bernson collaborates on a range of ladies footwear for Spring 2013 utilizing handmade African components. The collaboration ranges from traditional ballet flats and smoking slippers to modern chunky platform sandals, woven wedges and heeled booties. The collection retails from $165-$235 and will arrive in stores in March 2013.
Six Matt Bernson classics have been recreated utilizing Kenyan tenting canvas and detailing from the EDUN Spring/Summer 2013 collection, a story of Urban Camouflage Prints and Etched Florals, drawn from the idea of two contrasting worlds brought together by the EDUN girl. African tenting canvas is printed in Kenya and signature details such as the brushed metal circle pulls were made in by artisans in the Bombalulu workshop in Kenya.
Pretty cool right? I like!
- $219.99 BUY IT NOW 1hr 2mins
- $114.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 9mins
- $99.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 12mins
- $114.99 BUY IT NOW 2hr 13mins
- $134.95 BUY IT NOW 4hr 0mins
- $114.99 BUY IT NOW 4hr 31mins
- $129.00 0 bids 4hr 55mins
- $43.2 BUY IT NOW 5hr 17mins