Photos courtesy of Violent Lips
When I first got an email about these lip tattoos in my inbox I was like what the? My first impression was that Violent Lips are like Minx for your lips, they’re FDA approved, temporary vegan lip tattoos not tested on animals and made in America. Designs range from bold animal prints and raging rainbow to sexy fishnet and glam sparkles with new patterns and styles releasing every few weeks. Simply shape it, peel it, set it and wet it! Violent Lips cost $14.95 for a set of three, available at ViolentLips.com.
English singer/songwriter Jessie J wore Violent Lips during her performance on Britain’s Got Talent a couple of weeks ago. The newest pattern, Union Jack, will be available June 20th.
Pretty fun for events and photo shoots right? Definitely want to try it, obsessed with the leopard print! What’s your favorite pattern? Would you wear these?
- $4.95 BUY IT NOW 0hr 2mins
- $4.95 BUY IT NOW 0hr 5mins
- $2.95 BUY IT NOW 0hr 13mins
- $2.95 BUY IT NOW 0hr 17mins
- $2.95 BUY IT NOW 0hr 21mins
- $4.95 BUY IT NOW 0hr 25mins
- $2.95 BUY IT NOW 0hr 29mins
- $18.99 BUY IT NOW 3hr 2mins